DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cross Border Transport Services Opportunities in Southeast Asia " report to their offering.
The research report includes the following segments: Product scope: Cross-border transport services, freight, and cargo Geographic scope: Southeast Asia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam End-user scope: Logistics service providers Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, geographic analysis, and challenges in cross-border transport have also been provided for the cross-border transport services market.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the current logistics market and where is the industry heading towards in future?
- What are competitors doing to serve the targeted industries and how do they excel in the services provided?
- What are the ASEAN related initiatives that logistics service providers need to know before entering this market?
- What are the Greater Mekong Sub-region countries' plans in developing the cross-border transport services, and how is the effectiveness?
- What opportunities lie in cross-border transport services and how attractive is the sector?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Research Methodology
3. Mainland Southeast Asia-An Overview
- Overview of Mainland Southeast Asia's Economy
- Trade within ASEAN Members
4. Cross-border Transport Services Market
- Key Services Related to Cross-border Transport
- Challenges in Cross-border Transport
- Measures to Improve Cross-border Transport
- Development of Cross-border Transport
5. ASEAN Economic Community
- ASEAN Connectivity Masterplan
- Transport Facilitation Agreements in ASEAN
- Agreement for Facilitating Movement of Goods
- Agreement for Inter-state and Intermodal Transport
- ASEAN Regional Integration Support from the EU (ARISE)
- Moving Forward with ASEAN Transport Strategic Plan 2016-2025
- Overall Impact of AEC in Southeast Asia's Land Transport Sector
6. Greater Mekong Sub-region Program
- Achievements of the GMS Action Plan for Transport and Trade Facilitation
- Effectiveness of GMS' Transport Sector Strategy (TSS)
- Greater Mekong Sub-region Land Transport Cargo Flows
7. Key Trends Impacting Cross-border Transport Services
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
8. Opportunities in Cross-border Transportation
- Cross-border Transport in Mainland SEA with Southern China
- Market Size of Cross-border Transport in Mainland SEA
- Border Trade of Key Mainland SEA Countries
- Regulatory Environment
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5wnm9w/cross_border