DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Rubber Gloves Market Report: 2016 Edition" report to their offering.
The report "Global Rubber Gloves Market" analyzes the development of this market, with focus on Malaysia's rubber gloves industry. The major trends, growth drivers as well as issues being faced by the industry are discussed in detail in this report. The four major players in the industry, Top Glove, Kossan, Supermax and Hartalega, are being profiled along with their key financials and strategies for growth. The report contains a comprehensive analysis of the global rubber gloves industry along with the study of regional markets.
The global rubber gloves market faces limited competition with small number of producers. The industry leaders dominate the rubber gloves market through their economies of scale, wide distribution of networks and efficiency along with product modernism. Although the industry has maintained its growth momentum, the major bottlenecks includes underutilization resulting from overcapacity, hike in natural gas tariffs, entry barriers and sudden exchange rate fluctuations.
The factors driving growth of the market includes increasing incidences of pandemics and viral outbreaks, improving revenue from weakening of Malaysian Ringgit, low raw material and manufacturing costs, growth of electronic manufacturing market, rising healthcare expenditure and ageing population. Some of the noteworthy trends and developments of this industry includes ongoing demand shift from latex to nitrile gloves, improving product mix of companies, rising demand from emerging economies, tightening of healthcare regulations and shifting bargaining power to customers.
- Rising Demand for Gloves due to Pandemics & Viral Outbreaks
- Improving Sales Driven by Weakening of Malaysian Ringgit
- Improving Profits Driven by Low Raw Material Costs
- Growth of Electronic Manufacturing Market
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure
- Rising Ageing Population
- The U.S. and EU as the Key Export Markets for Rubber Gloves
- Cost Pass through Mechanism of Companies
- Improving Product Mix from Increased Innovations
- Increasing Demand in Emerging Economies
- Tightening Healthcare Regulations
- Shifting Bargaining Power to Customers
- Demand Shift from Latex to Nitrile Gloves
- Underutilization Resulting from Overcapacity
- Natural Gas Tariff Hike
- Entry Barriers
- Exchange Rate Fluctuations
Key Topics Covered:
2. Rubber Market Analysis
3. Rubber Gloves Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
7. Market Outlook
- Kossan Rubber Industries
- Supermax Corporation
- Top Glove Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn745x/global_rubber