DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 Managed Unified Communications Services Buyers' Guide" report to their offering.
This Buyers' Guide provides an overview of several managed premises-based IP telephony and UCC services providers and solutions. Due to the diverse and fragmented nature of the North American managed premises-based IP telephony and UCC services market, the author has selected leading providers in key market participant groups, including IP telephony and UCC solution vendors, telecommunications carriers, value-added resellers and systems integrators, as well as specialized managed services providers. In addition to merit, the providers were selected based on their willingness to participate in this research.
Many providers of varying background-UCC developers, telcos, value-added resellers (VARs), systems integrators, and others-continue to pursue opportunities to deliver customer value through managed IP telephony and UCC services.
Typical scenarios where market participants can provide considerable benefits to a customer organization include:
- Sunset asset management as the business migrates to newer technologies and solutions, including UCaaS
- Infrastructure rationalization (e.g., reducing the number of vendors and technologies currently deployed)
- Risk management in the process of digital transformation
- Shifting priorities within the customer organization
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction: Augmenting Internal IT Capabilities with Managed UC Services
3. Market Definitions
4. Market Highlights
5. Competitive Environment
6. Competitor Inclusion Criteria
7. Competitor Profiles
8. Alcatel- Lucent Enterprise
9. Arrow SI
13. Bell Canada
14. Black Box
16. Dimension Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmzs5l/2016_managed