DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Korean Home Furnishings Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020)" report to their offering.
The report titled Korean Home Furnishings Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020), provides an in-depth analysis of the Korean home furnishings market. The report also gives an insight of the Korean home furnishings market by segments.
Furthermore, it includes the analysis of the Korean furnishing market by branding and distribution channels along with the key opportunities in the market.
Growth of the overall Korean housing furnishings market has also been forecast for the period 2016-2020, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends. The competition in the Korean home furnishings market is fragmented with numerous individual non-brand furniture makers accounting for a large proportion of the total market. But due to the changing consumers' preferences and increasing penetration of the branded furniture makers by partnering with local furniture makers, the Korean home furnishings market is dominated by the three big players, Hanssem Co. Ltd, Hyundai Livart Furniture Co. Ltd and Enex Co. Ltd.
The Korean home furnishings market is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the years 2016-2020. The Korean home furnishings market is expected to increase due to growth in real demand for houses for living purpose than investment purpose, increased interest in cooking, growing housing market of Korea, rising supply of houses and increasing 1-2 member households, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as, volatile macro economic factors, oversupply of houses and increasing aging population.
- Real Demand Driving Furniture Demand
- Increased Interest in Cooking
- Growing Housing Market
- Rising Housing Supply/Completion
- Rising Home Remodeling Demand
- Increasing 1-2 Member Households
- Increasing Income in Korea
- High Dependence on Macro Economic Factors
- Oversupply of Houses
- Aging Population
- Opportunities for Branded Furniture Makers
- Comprehensive Home Remodeling
- Favourable De-regulation in Housing Construction Market
- Gender Equivalence in Managing the Household Tasks
- Brand Manufacturers Offering Home Remodeling Services
- No Threat from New Players
- Rising Brand Makers Sales
- Persistent Downsizing of Households
- Hanssem Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Livart Furniture Co. Ltd.
- Enex Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Korean Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jz7dqt/korean_home