DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Auspect Skincare, recognized as one of Australia’s bestselling skin care brands, today announced the availability of the brand’s all-natural cleansers, moisturizers, serums and other products in the U.S. The announcement marks the first time that product orders and monthly subscription boxes will be sold directly to customers nationwide through the e-commerce website www.auspectskincare.com.
“We are thrilled to introduce consumers in the United States to our gentle, simple and effective skin care line,” said Trish Winchester founder of Advanced Skin Technology, Auspect Skincare’s parent company, established in 1994. “Our Australian homeland is subject to some of the harshest climates in the world, so we know about the importance of long-term skin health. Yet so many skin care products still include distressing and harsh chemicals. At Auspect Skincare, we are focused on developing and providing products with the most natural and pure ingredients, and we’re pleased to now offer this product line to customers across America as well.”
According to MarketResearch.com, the U.S. skin care market is expected to reach more than $11 billion by 2018, which supports the increasing consumer demand for products that address long-term skin health as well as specific skin conditions. Auspect Skincare offers a comprehensive range of products, including:
- Auspect™ Starter Kit, used as a morning and nighttime total skin care routine; includes the Total Clean facial cleanser, the Exfol + and Vita C serums, and the Hydrate Plus daily moisturizer
- Gentle Clean, a foaming facial cleanser made with Vegetable Glycerin, Canadian Willowherb™ and 7 other calming botanicals to help remove surface impurities and lock in moisture
- Hydrate Plus, a nutrient rich, 4-in-1 moisturizer that infuses the skin with powerful hydrators and proven correctives to help reduce signs of aging
- Rednomore Serum, a calming serum made up of 21 face-saving botanicals designed to minimize redness, comfort tightening skin and resist long-term damage
“At Auspect Skincare, our number one focus is on skin health education,” said Chiza Westcarr, Global Clinical Education and Development Manager, Auspect Skincare. “We understand how unique skin imperfections can be, and just as no two faces are alike, skin regimens must reflect each individual’s personal needs. Our line of products has been expertly engineered to protect, nurture and revitalize skin for long-term wellbeing. We are committed and dedicated to you—our customer and our number one priority—focusing on restoring your skin to its most youthful and vital state.”
Auspect Skincare is the sister brand of Australia’s best-selling Aspect range. All products are manufactured in the United States and are free from propylene glycol, mineral oils, petrochemicals, parabens, harsh preservative systems, artificial fragrances and animal-derived ingredients.
Auspect Skincare is sold exclusively in the U.S. through www.auspectskincare.com.
About Auspect Skincare
Over the past ten year of research, Auspect™ Skincare has developed innovative and results-focused skin care products that are honest, simple and effective. Our Australian homeland is subjected to some of the harshest climates in the world. In response, Auspect Skincare has developed a trusted and effective line of products that will translate globally. All Auspect Skincare products are free from propylene glycol, mineral oils, petrochemicals, parabens, harsh preservative systems, artificial fragrances and animal-derived ingredients. We hope to share with you our knowledge and experience, and we know you will love seeing and feeling the Auspect difference on your skin. For more information on Auspect Skincare, visit www.auspectskincare.com.
* “U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach $10,717.4 Million by 2018,” MarketResearch.com, June 23, 2015; http://blog.marketresearch.com/us-skin-care-market-to-reach-10717.4-million-by-2018.