DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Development of Neural Stem & Progenitor Cell Products" report to their offering.
Summary of Neural Stem Cell Report Findings
Growth in stem cell research has exploded over the past two decades, and the market to supply neural stem cell products and therapies has grown to meet this huge demand. The proliferation of neural stem cell research since 1992 has opened the floodgates for forward-thinking companies to enter a unique product and technology marketplace.
Claim this report to reveal the current and future needs of the NSC marketplace, so you can focus your marketing efforts on the most profitable products, in the most promising research areas, and within the most lucrative domestic and international markets.
Key findings within this report include:
- Recent Advances in NSC Research and Clinical Applications
- Trend Rate Data for NSC Grants, Clinical Trials, Scientific Publications
- Geographic Assessment of NSC Clinical Trial Activity
- Utilization of NSCs Relative to Other Stem Cell Types
- Patent Analysis for the NSC Sector
- NSC Market Size Determinations, including Projections for 2016-2020
- Key Acquisitions and Partnerships within the NSC Sector
- Social Analytics for the NSC Marketplace, including Individual User Data and Aggregate Responses
- Top-Shared NSC Articles (Trailing 12-Months)
- Overview of NSCs in the Context of the Broader Stem Cell Marketplace
- Company Profiles for NSC Industry Leaders
Companies mentioned in this report include:
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- NeuroNova AB
- StemCells, Inc.
- ReNeuron Limited
- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Axol Bio
- R&D Systems
Finally, the content and metrics contained in this report were compiled using a broad range of sources, including:
- Stem Cell Grant Databases (RePORT Database, CIRM, MRC, Wellcome Trust)
- Stem Cell Patent Databases (United States Patent and Trade Office, World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Stem Cell Clinical Trial Databases (ClinicalTrials.gov, International Clinical Trials Registry Platform, European Union Clinical Trials Register )
- Stem Cell Scientific Publication Databases (PubMed, Highwire Press, Google Scholar)
- Stem Cell Product Launch Announcements (Trade Journals, Google News)
- Stem Cell Industry Events (Google News, Google Alerts)
- Stem Cell Company News (SEC Filings, Investor Publications, Historic Performance)
- Interviews with Stem Cell Industry Leaders and Executives
- SEC Filings and Related Investor Publications
- Social Analytics Tools for Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Search, and Google Trends
- Proprietary Dashboard of MSC Industry Metrics and 10-Year Historical Database
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqf3r5/strategic