DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Enhanced Negotiating Strategies (Atlanta, GA - December 14th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
This seminar discusses the most intense negotiating strategies and tactics allowed without violating Articles of the Geneva Convention. Best practices for all stages of negotiations - due diligence, initial meeting management, opening offers, concessions management, closings and renegotiations - will be discussed.
Case studies of groundbreaking negotiations such as those managed by Donald Trump, Wayne Huizenga (Blockbuster Video), Sabeer Bhatia (Hotmail), Fred Smith (Federal Express), Eminem, Van Halen, Lady Gaga, the Girl Scouts, and Hector Ruiz (Advanced Micro Devices) will be dissected.
Among the issues to be discussed in this seminar are:
- Pre-negotiation due diligence and competitive intelligence
- Assessing personalities of opponents to determine vulnerabilities
- Negotiating before you get to the table
- Winning points by demanding pre-conditions
- How to fractionalize the other side
- When to sell via direct negotiations vs. competitive bidding
- When it is rational to behave irrationally
- Emasculating giants by activating outside coercers and conflicting out key players
- How to delegitimize unfavorable agreements
- Redefining terms to achieve buy-in of your position
- How to "lie" when telling the truth
- How weak players can gain leverage through allies
- How to shut down negotiations when favorable terms are reached
Lessons from terrorist interrogators, car salesmen, Machiavelli and
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jllm42/enhanced