BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Morphis, an enterprise legacy-to-cloud software company based in Portugal with offices in the U.S., U.K., Spain and Brazil, announced today the launch of Kuscos, a SaaS-based software intelligence platform that reveals and documents the details of existing software systems and offers improved decision-making information on live development projects, thereby, increasing the likelihood of project success.
- Explore and document software systems, enabling informed decision-making based on accurate and up-to-date information
- Identify and eliminate duplicate and redundant code, thereby, improving system efficiency and reducing maintenance costs
- Understand system dependencies (internal and external) in order to identify risks and manage the impact of change
- Predict a company’s integration needs so that businesses can accomplish change with less effort
- Control, predict and take ownership of the changes in software and the performance of internal developers through customized and centralized information dashboards
- Ensure development processes and code achieve business quality and certification goals
“The ability to analyze your software systems and document them provides businesses in all verticals with insights and understanding previously unavailable,” said Neil Hartley, Head of North American Operations for Morphis. “This understanding informs modernization decisions and the fact that Kuscos can read nearly every coding language and also brings BI to ongoing software development projects makes the platform truly unique.”
The SaaS offering allows businesses to control, predict and take ownership of changes in software and performance of developers through customized and centralized information dashboards. Kuscos is currently in beta and will go into full release in August. We are still actively seeking additional beta customers. For more information, please visit: www.morphis-insights.com/kuscos-software-intelligence-platform/.
In 1995, a team of graduate students led by CEO and Founder Luis Andrade embarked on a mission to create the best legacy modernization software tools in the world. Built on this IP foundation, Morphis was established in 2013 in Lisbon, Portugal, to deliver the most complete legacy-to-cloud modernization solutions to software vendors, global enterprises and their systems integrators. Morphis quickly gained the attention of major partners such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Fujitsu and Capgemini, and continues to unleash the agility of the cloud for global clients including major banks, insurance and healthcare companies, telcos, governments and others. Morphis has offices throughout Europe and the Americas. For more information, please visit www.morphis-tech.com.