COLUMBIA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Merkle (merkleinc.com), a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, announced that the company has been honored with 10 Stevie Awards including the coveted Grand Stevie® Awards from the 2016 American Business Awards. The American Business Awards is the nation’s premier business awards program which honors organizations of all types and sizes for outstanding performance in the workplace worldwide. More than 3,400 entries were submitted to The 2016 American Business Awards and more than 250 executives nationwide participated in judging.
At the 14th Annual American Business Awards, Merkle received a Grand Stevie Award for the Marketing Agency of the Year. The Grand Stevie Awards are conferred upon the organizations that submit the best body of entries to The American Business Awards. In addition to the Grand Stevie Award, Merkle’s marketing programs took top honors in nine of the following categories:
- Gold Stevie Award for Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event: Merkle’s Annual Awards Program
- Silver Stevie Award for Branded Content Campaign of the Year: Digital Bowl Report
- Silver Stevie Award for Brand Experience of the Year- B2B: Digital Marketing Report
- Bronze Stevie Award for Branded Content Campaign of the Year: The Rise of the Platform Marketer- Book Launch Campaign
- Bronze Stevie Award for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year: Webinar Series
- Bronze Stevie Award for Branded Content Campaign of the Year: 2015 Marketing Imperatives- Mastering the Addressable
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best Brand Experience Event: Merkle’s 12th Annual Performance Marketing Executive Summit
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best Newsletter or House Organ/Publication- Online/Electronic: Merkle|RKG Blog
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best Web Writing/Content: Merkle|RKG Blog
“We are proud to receive this industry recognition and to be included in such an impressive group of winners. Merkle is heavily invested in its talent and the awards that we achieved reflect the significant role that thought leadership plays throughout the organization,” said George Gallate, EVP, chief marketing officer, Merkle.
Marketers can learn more about Merkle’s thought leadership and the recently released Marketing Imperatives in Merkle’s 2016 version, Winning With People-Based Marketing.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights. When combined with its strength in performance media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing performance and shareholder value. With more than 3,400 employees, the privately held corporation is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with 15 additional offices in the US and offices in Barcelona, London, Shanghai, and Nanjing. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com