GAN Partners with North Eastern US Native American casino to Launch Simulated Gaming™, marking GAN’s 12th US client win to date.
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | June 20, 2016: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces it has partnered with one of the longest-standing Native American casino operators in America to launch GAN’s proprietary enterprise-grade social gaming solution: Simulated Gaming™. Following an extensive diligence process, GAN was selected for their deep capabilities in providing both real money and social gaming experiences from a singular technology platform together with the ability to deliver a custom-designed website/App wholly integrated into their on-property loyalty program and casino management system.
The identity of the US casino operator (“the Client”) will be disclosed following the receipt of suitable commercial and/or regulatory consents.
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“This client win highlights our continuing commitment to major Native American casino operators and the strong commercial appeal of our unique patented Simulated Gaming model. This is GAN’s fourth client win year-to-date, which evidences GAN’s momentum and strategic market leadership in bringing US casino operators online with an Internet gaming experience purpose-built for US casino patrons. We are truly privileged to bring online one of the longest-standing Native American casinos in the North Eastern United States. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Client for their trust in GAN bringing them online later this year.”
- The Client is the twelfth US client for GAN, the second US client in the populous North Eastern United States, the fourth major Native America US client and the fourth new client secured year to date.
- GAN will bring to their highly engaged patrons the Simulated Gaming experience in H2 2016 integrated into the on-property rewards program operated by the Client.
- Simulated Gaming delivers a host of entertainment and marketing communication tools, enabling the Client to engage their loyalty base and new players with unprecedented levels of efficiency and at reduced costs from traditional media engagement.
- Simulated Gaming™ is an innovative Internet gaming service designed by GAN specifically for land-based US casinos, offering a gaming-as-entertainment experience across web, mobile and VR together offering over 200 casino slot and table games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice, blackjack tournaments and slot tournaments.
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
- Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.32 in 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook.
- Supported by 85 months of operating data across six (6) major US casinos’ deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online.
- US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth $3.3 billion annually worldwide in 2015 (source: Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, LLC) and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property.
For further information please contact:
Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan/Melanie Farrell
|Chief Executive Officer|
|+44 (0) 20 7292 6262||+353 1 6633686|
|John Frain / Roland French|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, William Hill, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, soft-launched in July 2015 and launched integrated with their casino management system in November 2015. In September 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in November 2015. In October 2015 American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in December 2015. In December 2015 Borgata Casino Hotel & Spa chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2016. Also in December 2015 Lady Luck Interactive, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isle of Capri Corporation, chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2016. In February 2016 Rock Gaming (re-branded as Jack Entertainment) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ to support their Ohio-based casino properties launching online in H1 2016. In March 2016 an undisclosed major casino operator in the North East chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H2 2016. In April 2016 an undisclosed major casino operator in the Southwest chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H2 2016. In June 2016 an undisclosed major Native American casino operator in the North East chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H2 2016.
In March 2016 GAN launched its first virtual reality (VR) Simulated Gaming application containing authentic Class III slot machines compatible with Oculus Rift VR headsets and available to download from New York’s Empire City Casino Simulated Gaming desktop website located at http://play.EmpireCityCasino.com.