DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Salivary Gland Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Salivary Gland Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Salivary Gland Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Salivary Gland Cancer Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Salivary Gland Cancer - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Salivary Gland Cancer - Comparative Analysis
- Salivary Gland Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Salivary Gland Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Salivary Gland Cancer Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Salivary Gland Cancer - Products under Development by Companies
- Salivary Gland Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Salivary Gland Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Bayer AG
- Ignyta, Inc.
- Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl9stf/salivary_gland