DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Alkaline Phosphatase (ALKP or Phosphomonoesterase or Glycerophosphatase or Alkaline Phosphohydrolase or EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Alkaline Phosphatase, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alkaline Phosphatase and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Alkaline Phosphatase Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Alkaline Phosphatase - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Alkaline Phosphatase - Comparative Analysis
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Alkaline Phosphatase Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Products under Development by Companies
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Alkaline Phosphatase - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Am-Pharma B.V.
- Cilian AG
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qhm2q/alkaline