DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 13.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $824 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Injectable Drug Delivery across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Technology
5 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By End User
6 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Usage
7 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Mode
8 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Application
9 Injectable Drug Delivery Market, By Geography
10 Leading Companies
- Alkermes PLC
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- ELI Lilly and Company
- Elcam Medical ACS. Ltd
- Gerresheimer AG
- InjexPharma GmbH
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sandoz Inc.
- Schott AG
- Terumo Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Unilife Corporation
- Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpvnp9/global_injectable