DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 Canadian Trade Index - Researcher Download - National" directory to their offering.
The Canadian Trade Index (CTI) directory has been Canada's most trusted industrial buyer's guide for Canadian businesses since 1900, and is used extensively throughout Canada and worldwide. The CTI is the yellow pages for companies in Canada and lists thousands of Canadian businesses with the key information you need.
Published in Toronto, Ontario annually the Canadian Trade Index - Researcher Download is in it's 21st year and is the ONLY Canadian industrial buyer's guide of its kind available in a download format. This is the principal desktop tool users employ when searching for industrial companies and services in Canada. Canadian companies and their products are meticulously cross-referenced, ensuring that specialty and contact information are easily found. The Canadian Trade Index presents them in an easy-to-search electronic directory.
The Canadian Trade Index Research Product:
- contains more than 46,000 Canadian industrial companies
- presents more than 73,000 unique contact names and their job titles/functions
- lists company full address, phone, fax and website
- provides information on Products and services, export activity, and ISO status
- print 1 or all companies profiles for call sheets or reference
Canadian Trade Index Researcher - National delivers sourcing and purchasing efficiency for buyers who employ company data for key purchasing decisions!
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zk2m2j/2016_canadian