DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Functional Foods Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Functional Foods Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $3.4 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Functional Foods across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Amway (US)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Arla Foods Ltd.
- Associated British Foods PLC
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours
- General Mills, Inc.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Kellogg Company
- Kerry Group PLC
- Nestlé S.A.
- Red Bull GmbH
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- The Coca-Cola Company
- The Unilever Group
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Functional Foods Market, By Application
5 Functional Foods Market, By Constituent Types
6 Functional Food Market, By Health Benefit
7 Functional Food Market, By Extraction
8 Functional Food market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5kbrs5/global_functional