ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release dated June 15, 2016, at 10 am ET with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The corrected release reads:
VIDGO OTT SERVICE ANNOUNCES UPDATE ON PROGRAMMING, PRICING, DEVICES
Live local TV, sports, cloud DVR, multiple devices now in limited release
VIDGO, over-the-top TV OTT service, today announces updated details on programming, device compatibility and build your own programming packages. VIDGO offers high-definition OTT of live local broadcast, national content and sports on OTT devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android and desktop.
- VIDGO’s OTT service retracts its statement on June 15 about MLB Network being offered by VIDGO. VIDGO is not offering MLB Network.
- VIDGO will offer truly on-the-go live video services, thousands of on-demand movie titles and high-definition music. VIDGO will not require annual contracts or professional installation.
VIDGO will offer:
- Build your own programming packages
- Live linear local channels in select initial markets
- National content providers and many other networks
- Sports - live premium sports content
- Video on demand, including first-run movie titles
- Automatic cloud DVR, record everything, never miss a show
- Favorites menu bar for quickly accessing your most-watched channels
- Access to full programming lineup on-the-go or at home via WiFi or 4G connection
- Multiple simultaneous devices with each package
- Local channels in select initials markets including New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami and San Francisco
Sign up at VIDGO.com or call 1-800-977-8393 to become one of the first VIDGO users.
VIDGO’s next-gen TV is an over-the-top television OTT service with the most comprehensive offering of live local, sports, national and on-demand content at an affordable price. Hosting its service on its own private network, VIDGO offers live OTT direct to the consumer with no buffering. VIDGO will be available in select local U.S. markets at launch with full U.S. coverage coming soon. Follow VIDGO on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.