DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Immunoassay Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Immunoassay Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $35.2 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Immunoassay across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the World, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Immunoassay Market, By Products and Services
5 Immunoassay Market, By Technology
6 Immunoassay Market, By End User
7 Immunoassay Market, By Application
8 Immunoassay Market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Biomérieux SA
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Medicaroid Corporation
- Merck Millipore
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- Roche Diagnostics (A Division of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf4p4t/global.