DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Intuitive Surgical Partnering Deals and Alliances 2010 to 2016" company profile to their offering.
The Partnering Deals and Alliance since 2010 report provides an in-depth insight into the partnering activity of one of the world's leading life sciences companies.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential candidates for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company's business development objectives.
Partnering Deals and Alliances since 2010 report provides the user with the following key benefits:
- Partnering interests and therapy focus revealed
- Partnering activity since 2010 - number of deals per year
- Partnering activity for 2010-present
- Activity by deal type
- Activity by phase of development
- Activity by therapeutic area
- List of recent partner companies
- Detailed listing of all partnering deals since 2010
- Comprehensive access to actual contracts entered into by the company and its partners*
- Insight into the terms included in a partnering agreement
- Understand the key deal terms the company has agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Most active partner companies
Chapter 3 - Top deals by value
Chapter 4 - Submitting Opportunities
Chapter 5 - Forthcoming partnering events
Chapter 6 - Partnering and M&A directory since 2010
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6ll33/intuitive