CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The first half of 2016 has been exciting for Hireology, as the company heads into the mid-year ranked among the elite in various listings from prestigious technology, automotive and business organizations for outstanding innovation, leadership, client support and company culture. Recognition includes:
- Techweek Top 100 Innovator – Hireology debuted as a leading innovator in Chicago by Techweek, among 49 other companies. The Techweek Top 100 identifies innovators as established organizations and rising startups that are shaping their industries through innovative technology.
- Auto Dealer Monthly’s 2016 Dealers Choice Award Recipient – Hireology earned the Platinum award in the “Hiring and Recruitment” category. The awards are based on a comprehensive survey that allowed dealers and dealership personnel to recognize their favorite vendors, suppliers and finance companies in 34 categories.
- National Association for Business Resources’ Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ Award – The list highlights companies that deliver and uphold exceptional practices in human resources, and Hireology has proven to be a leader – excelling in multiple categories and solidifying its standing as one of the best companies to work for in the Chicagoland area.
- Built In Chicago’s 2016 Moxie Women In Tech Award Nomination – Hireology VP/General Manager Julie Rodgers is nominated for this year’s Women In Tech Award. The awards will be presented during a dinner on Thursday, June 16 in Chicago.
- DrivingSales Most Valuable Insight Runner Up – Hireology was selected as one of three finalists whose insight provides significant value to dealership executives. The company presented findings from their original research at the 2016 DrivingSales Presidents Club event as part of the competition.
- HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen, No. 1 in Talent Management Technology – Hireology earned the best overall rating for the third consecutive year as well as the top spot in the “Quality of Service” category for the fourth year in a row. These rankings are based solely on feedback from buyers of the rated services.
“I’m truly inspired by my team every single day. Their tenacity and drive to succeed is incredible, and the recognition we’ve received over the past month is a direct result of their hard work,” said Adam Robinson, co-founder and CEO of Hireology, the leading provider of employee selection management technology. “This confirms the simple, powerful concept Hireology was founded on: hiring the right people matters. While we constantly preach this to clients, it’s a value that we strongly believe in and it shows by the recognition we’ve received.”
Based in Chicago, Hireology was founded on a simple but powerful concept: by analyzing the behaviors of top-performing employees, organizations can create highly accurate systems for identifying the best candidate for the job. Hireology helps business owners build successful companies by assembling better teams. Hireology’s Intelligent Hiring Framework and industry expertise help businesses streamline and improve their hiring process, resulting in smarter hiring and stronger company performance. Over 3,000 businesses trust Hireology to make better hiring decisions, lower turnover, and increase productivity and profitability. For more information, visit http://www.hireology.com or follow the brand on Twitter @Hireology.