BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair (NYSE:W), one of the world's largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, today announced that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, and Ed Macri, chief product and marketing officer, will present at the 36th Annual Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference at the Lotte New York Palace in New York City on Tuesday, June 14 at 9:40 a.m. ET.
The fireside chat will be available via webcast on Wayfair's investor relations website at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in net revenues for full year 2015 and $747.3 million in net revenues for first quarter 2016. The company employed 4,604 people as of March 31, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe.