DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Electrosurgical Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
The global electrosurgical market features many prominent medical device manufacturers. Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon play an important role on the global stage. However, firms such as Erbe, ConMed, and Bovie Medical have also been innovative in a dynamic healthcare technology space.
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures.
Electrosurgical devices are experiencing steady growth across many countries. Emerging markets are expected to demonstrate the highest growth among the 10 major markets (10MM) covered in the report, which are the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India and Brazil.
The two major segments of electrosurgical devices are surgical generators and electrosurgical instruments. Surgical generators include radiofrequency, ultrasonic, electrocautery, and argon plasma equipment. Electrosurgical instruments sector includes monopolar, bipolar, ultrasonic, and APC instruments.
The electrosurgical devices market will be driven by the increasing number of minimally invasive procedures and robotic surgeries, as well as untapped potential in emerging markets.
- Emerging economies are seeing the highest growth in the global electrosurgical devices market.
- RF generators and instruments make up the largest electrosurgical segments in many countries because they are widely used in a variety of different surgical specialties.
- The most successful firms involved in electrosurgical devices are providing comprehensive portfolios, undertaking key M&A's, fostering innovation, and focusing wisely on emerging markets to stay competitive.
- Rising numbers of different surgical procedures are the primary drivers of the electrosurgical devices market. Despite respectable adoption, unmet needs and non-clinical barriers remain a challenge.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Industry Overview
3 Market Access
4 Unmet Needs
5 Drivers and Barriers
6 Competitive Assessment
7 Current and Future Players
8 Market Outlooks
- B. Braun
- Boston Scientific
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Johnson & Johnson)
- Karl Storz
- KLS Martin
- Richard Wolf
- Symmetry Surgical
- Utah Medical Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qdskw/medipoint