DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021" report to their offering.
The report provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Disposable Hospital Supplies market segments - Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
- Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., Halyard Health, Inc., Covidien plc and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States
3.1 Revenue ($m), 2007-2014
3.2 Revenue ($m), 2014-2021
3.3 Volume (Units), 2007-2014
3.4 Volume (Units), 2014-2021
3.5 Average Price ($), 2007-2021
3.6 Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2013-2014
3.7 Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2014
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Disposable Hospital Supplies Market
4.1 Cardinal Health, Inc.
4.2 3M Health Care Ltd.
4.3 Halyard Health, Inc.
4.4 Medline Industries, Inc.
4.5 Molnlycke Health Care AB
4.6 Covidien plc
5 Financial Deals Landscape
5.2 Debt Offerings
5.3 Equity Offerings
5.4 Private Equity
5.5 Venture Financing
6 Recent Developments
6.1 Corporate Communications
6.2 Financial Announcements
6.3 Government and Public Interest
6.4 Legal And Regulatory
6.5 Other Significant Developments
6.6 Product News
6.7 Strategy And Business Planning
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl9ll9/united_states