LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, announced the expansion of its line of 11ac Wireless ProAV Solutions for the Custom Home and Commercial Integration markets with the addition of its Neutron EWS Series Managed Wireless 11ac Wave 2 ProAV Solution this week at InfoComm Las Vegas 2016 (Booth C9339).
The addition of the Neutron EWS Managed 11ac Wave 2 Solution (PROAVMGT2500) to EnGenius’ family of Wireless AV Solutions provides professional AV integrators with the ability to simplify the planning and installation of 11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi infrastructures in residential or commercial environments. The solution’s high-performance dual-band 11ac Wave 2 access points support the highest device capacities and speeds to 2.5 Gbps, while sustaining bandwidth-heavy applications like streaming video and voice.
The Managed 11ac Wave 2 Solution includes an 8-Port Gigabit PoE Switch to power multiple Ethernet-enabled AV devices with 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet support for easy, convenient placement of the access points on ceilings or walls regardless of their proximity to power outlets. The three included EnGenius ceiling-mounted access points feature a low profile, smoke detector design allowing them to blend into surrounding décor.
Flexible Wireless LAN Management
The PROAVMGT2500 allows system administrators to manage and monitor both wired and wireless connected devices through a single web interface via the solution’s WLAN controller switch or remotely with EnGenius’ subscription-free ezMaster Network Management Software. Both the controller switch and ezMaster offer centralized network management with rich reporting and analytics, and an enterprise-class feature-set that does not require access point licensing or technical support fees.
“Our commercial and residential resellers, contractors, and system integrators have been asking us for a simple, all-in-one solution to help them streamline their Wi-Fi planning and installations,” explained Bryan Slayman, Product Line Manager at EnGenius. “With the increased demands on wireless networks due to the pervasiveness of IoT devices and mobility, it is critical for ProAV installers to have a reliable, peak performing wireless infrastructure as the backbone support to Ethernet-enabled AV equipment. The new 11ac Wave 2 Solution makes it easier for them to offer their customers the most advanced Wi-Fi technology, while increasing their capabilities.”
The Family of EnGenius Wireless ProAV Solutions includes:
- PROAVMGT2500 Managed Wireless 11ac Wave 2 ProAV Solution – Includes three low-profile, ceiling-mount dual-band 11ac Wave 2 access points and one 8-port Gigabit PoE+ Controller Switch to provide a completely managed and expandable Wi-Fi solution that delivers ultra-fast wireless speeds up to 2.5 Gbps in environments up to 7,500 square feet. (MSRP $3,450.00)
- PROAVMGT1200 Managed Wireless ProAV Solution – Includes three low-profile, ceiling-mount dual-band 11ac access points and one 8-port Gigabit PoE+ Controller switch to provide a completely managed and expandable Wi-Fi solution that delivers wireless speeds up to 1,200 Mbps in environments up to 5,000 square feet. (MSRP $1,649.99)
- PROAV17504 Commercial Wireless AV Solution – Includes six low-profile, ceiling-mount dual-band 11ac access points and one 24-port Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 switch to provide wireless speeds up to 1,750 Mbps in homes or businesses up to 18,000 square feet; (MSRP $1,998.98)
- PROAV17503 Luxury Wireless AV Solution – Includes three low-profile, ceiling-mount dual-band 11ac access points and one 8-port Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 switch to provide wireless speeds up to 1,750 Mbps in homes up to 7,500 square feet; (MSRP $1,049.98)
- PROAV17502 Residential Wireless AV Solution – Includes two low-profile, ceiling-mount dual-band 11ac access points to deliver speeds up to 1,750 Mbps in homes up to 3,000 square feet; (MSRP $719.99)
- PROAV17501 Residential Wireless AV Solution – Includes two desktop or wall-mountable dual-band 11ac access points to deliver speeds up to 1,750 Mbps in homes up to 3,000 square feet; (MSRP $719.99)
The Managed Wireless 11ac Wave 2 ProAV Solution (PROAVMGT2500) will be available beginning August 2016 in North America via authorized distributors and value-added resellers. For more information on the new EnGenius Wireless ProAV Solutions, visit https://www.engeniustech.com/proav-integrators.
About EnGenius Technologies
Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies, Inc., is a US-based industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology, delivering feature-rich, long-range wireless communications technology for voice and data. The versatility and performance of the company's solutions lower total cost of ownership, increase productivity, and maximize return on investment.
EnGenius’ growing portfolio of networking solutions, including Gigabit PoE switches, indoor and outdoor wireless networking products, and IP cameras for business deliver long-range connectivity, robust feature sets and versatility for class-leading performance at affordable price points.
The leader in premises mobility communications, EnGenius’ cordless business telephone systems and portable handsets deliver extremely long-range and reliable connectivity outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments. Whether using the FreeStyl system in an office setting or the durable, scalable DuraFon system in larger, complex environments, EnGenius phone systems enhance productivity and enable mobility throughout business properties.
For information on the company’s complete family of long-range wired and wireless datacom and telecom products, visit www.engeniustech.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.