DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Renewable Energy: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
In terms of revenue, the global renewable energy market (excluding biofuels) reached $432.7 billion in 2013 and $476.3 billion in 2014. This market is expected to increase to $777.6 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2014 to 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for renewable energy and related applications and technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Coverage of the major sources of renewable energy as primary fuels including: hydroelectric, wind, solar, liquid biofuels for transportation, geothermal, and oceanic sources (wave, tidal and thermal).
- Examination of the impact on the renewable energy market brought about by the surging global demand for energy, the impact of climate change on alternative fuels, improvements in technology, and the availability of new materials.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the field.
The scope of this report is intentionally wide. We cover the major sources of renewable energy as primary fuels - hydroelectric, wind, solar, geothermal and oceanic sources (wave, tidal and thermal) and liquid biofuels for transportation. There is no shortage in the marketplace of reports on each of these sources. However, what existing reports lack and what this report is intended to provide is a global perspective that places each source in a relevant context for decision makers in both the public and private sectors.
4: Solar Power Market
5: Wind Power Market
6: Geothermal Power Market
7: Hydroelectric Power Market
8: Ocean Energy Market
9: Liquid Biofuels For The Transportation Sector
10: Factors Influencing Demand For Renewable Energy
11: Government Regulations And Support For Renewable Energy
12: Challenges To Renewable Energy Adoption
14: Company Profiles
15: Appendix One: Selected National Environment Ministries And Departments
16: Appendix Two: Glossary
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nx5352/renewable_energy