WHAT: The 2016 Captivate Summit will explore key topics around corporate wellness program design, employee engagement and ROI, as well as advancements in the digital health industry. Through insightful keynote sessions, engaging hands-on workshops, and instructor-led fitness classes and onsite step challenges, attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow HR and health executives about the current state of corporate health and wellness, exploring best practices in:
- Connecting the dots between corporate wellness and your organization’s bottom line
- Identifying the right tools and technologies for organizations of all sizes to shape and execute successful wellness strategies
- Engaging and communicating with employees to create happier and healthier workplaces
WHO: Leaders and experts in the health and wellness, HR, digital health, research and academia industries will take the stage to share their personal experiences and strategies to help HR decision makers drive change within their organizations and improve employee well-being in the workplace.
Keynote speakers include:
- Amy Cuddy, world renowned social psychologist and Harvard Business School professor – Known around the world for her 2012, second-most viewed TED talk in history, Amy Cuddy has been named a Game Changer by Time, a Rising Star by the Association for Psychological Science, one of 50 Women Who Are Changing the World by Business Insider, and a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. In this keynote session, Amy will give her expert opinion on how non-verbal behavior and snap judgments influence people.
- Fitbit leadership team: James Park, Co-founder and CEO; Woody Scal, Chief Business Officer; and Amy McDonough, VP & GM of Fitbit Wellness
Other innovative speakers include:
- Cara McNulty, Head of Population Health and Team Member Wellness at Target
- Dr. Asif Ali, Chief Medical Officer at Fruit Street Health
- Dr. Kal Patel, Chief Commercial Officer at Doctor On Demand
- Jen Wright, Working Well Director at South Carolina Hospital Association
- LuAnn Heinen, Vice President at National Business Group on Health (NBGH)
- Neal Collins, Legislator at South Carolina House of Representatives
- Sandeep Acharya, Vice President of Growth at One Medical Group
WHEN: June 7-9, 2016
|Fort Mason Center|
|2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123|
Register and view the full agenda here
- Register for Captivate: http://fitbitcaptivate.com/
- Follow @fitbit using the hashtag #FitbitCaptivate16 on Twitter
About Fitbit Wellness
Fitbit Wellness uses the power of the market leading activity trackers and technology to get employees moving and to make wellness programs more effective. The solution provides turnkey, easy-to-use software and services to help organizations drive engaging programs that both motivate employees and make an impact on their bottom line. Since signing on its first customer in 2010, Fitbit Wellness has empowered people with the data, inspiration and guidance to lead healthier, more active lives. Headquartered in San Francisco, Fitbit Wellness works with top-performing organizations across various verticals, including over 70 of the Fortune 500. For more information, visit www.fitbit.com/fitbit-wellness.
About Fitbit, Inc. (NYSE:FIT)
Fitbit helps people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals. As the leader in the connected health and fitness category, Fitbit designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness. Fitbit’s diverse line of award-winning products includes Fitbit Surge™, Fitbit Blaze™, Fitbit Charge HR™, Alta™, Fitbit Charge™, Fitbit Flex®, Fitbit One® and Fitbit Zip® activity trackers, as well as the Aria® Wi-Fi Smart Scale. Fitbit products are carried in 50,000 retail stores and in 63 countries around the globe.
Fitbit, the Fitbit logo, Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Charge HR, Alta, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip and Aria are trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of Fitbit in the United States and in other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product names used herein are the property of their respective owners.