This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Low Back Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Low Back Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Low Back Pain Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Low Back Pain - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Low Back Pain - Comparative Analysis
- Low Back Pain - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Low Back Pain - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Low Back Pain Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Low Back Pain - Products under Development by Companies
- Low Back Pain - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Low Back Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Adynxx, Inc.
- Aestus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc.
- Egalet Corporation
- Frontier Biotechnologies Co., Ltd
- Gador S.A.
- Grunenthal GmbH
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Kineta, Inc.
- MEDRx Co., Ltd.
- Mesoblast Limited
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Orion Oyj
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Stayble Therapeutics AB
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlndrg/low_back_pain