DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Pneumocystis Infection - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Pneumocystis Infection, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Pneumocystis Infection and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pneumocystis Infection Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Pneumocystis Infection - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Pneumocystis Infection - Comparative Analysis
- Pneumocystis Infection - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Pneumocystis Infection - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Pneumocystis Infection Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Pneumocystis Infection - Products under Development by Companies
- Pneumocystis Infection - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Pneumocystis Infection - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- BioDiem Ltd
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjwf2q/pneumocystis