DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Binge Eating Disorder - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Binge Eating Disorder, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Binge Eating Disorder and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Binge Eating Disorder Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Binge Eating Disorder - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Binge Eating Disorder - Comparative Analysis
- Binge Eating Disorder - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Binge Eating Disorder - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Binge Eating Disorder Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Binge Eating Disorder - Products under Development by Companies
- Binge Eating Disorder - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Binge Eating Disorder - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Heptares Therapeutics Limited
- Omeros Corporation
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Polleo Pharma Limited
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzvfhw/binge_eating