NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--airweave is pleased to announce that USA Diving has named airweave the Official Mattress of USA Diving, the Japanese creator of top-selling bedding products. They recently signed and agreed to provide USA Diving with a supply of mattresses.
“airweave is proud of our ongoing support of TEAM USA. As an official partner to TEAM USA and USA Swimming, it was a natural transition to partner with USA Diving. We are excited to partner with them, extending our support to help US athletes get the rest and quality of sleep they need to be at the top of their game,” says Motokuni Takaoka, founder and CEO of airweave.
“We are delighted to partner with airweave and add them as a sponsor of USA Diving,” said Linda Paul, President and CEO USA Diving. “It’s great to work with a sponsor who will enhance the overall performance of our athletes.”
"It is great to have the support of airweave and its products for our Olympic Team members,” said USA Diving Head Athletic Trainer Terry Robinson, PT, ATC. “Quality of sleep is of utmost importance to our athletes as they prepare for the biggest event of their careers. Diving is both a physically and mentally demanding sport and sound sleep is sometimes hard to come by. airweave products promote a good, restful night’s sleep reduces fatigue, enhances recovery and permits our athletes to compete at their highest levels."
Founded in 2007, airweave, a premium top mattress, has been offering comfortable support for the best possible quality sleep. The scientifically supported top mattress allows for more restful slumber through its ergonomic, breathable design, and high resilience which help users turn over more easily. airweave is proven to minimize strain on joints, reduce restlessness while sleeping and distribute weight evenly, all of which amount to a life-enhancing sleep experience that leaves people feeling invigorated and refreshed upon waking. In 2014, Motokuni Takaoka, the founder and CEO of airweave, brought his innovative Japanese technology to the United States via online sales, and in February 2015,airweave opened its first flagship store in Manhattan’s SoHo district. As of April 2016, airweave is available in other regions as well such as China, Singapore,Taiwan and Hong Kong with further business expansions around the world being envisioned. airweave is located in SoHo at 498 Broome Street. The phone number is 646.964.5020. You can visit website at airweave.com.
airweave is enhancing the daily life and athletic performance of its users, which include:
- Several National Olympic Delegations including the United States, Austria, France, Germany, Switzerland and Japan. Nearly 33 percent of the medaling athletes at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games were members of Olympic Teams to which airweave supplied mattress toppers;
- Top amateur and professional athletes around the globe, including two-time Masters Champion Bubba Watson; U.S. Olympic Gold medalist ice dancers, Meryl Davis and Charlie White; U.S. Swimmer and 11 time Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte;
- Students at the Paris Opera Ballet School, where all beds in the dormitory are furnished with airweave top mattresses;
- Students at The Royal Ballet School in London where airweave top mattresses have been introduced to their younger students at White Lodge dormitory;
- More than 500 students of IMG Academy whose residence hall features airweave top mattresses. (Sleep research has been conducted at the academy to measure the effect of airweave top mattresses on individual athletic performance.);
- First and business class passengers of Japan Airlines international flights;
- Guests at high-end hotels, such as Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi, The Ritz Carlton Shanghai Pudong, The Ritz-Carlton Beijing Financial Street and Park Hyatt Shanghai, Andaz on the Fifth Avenue and The Kitano New York
About USA Diving
USA Diving is a not-for-profit organization that continues to take the sport of diving and its athletes of all ages to new levels. We’re passionate about sharing the excitement of the sport with new fans, and thanks to the support of a dedicated staff and other partner organizations, diving continues to be the United States’ most successful summer Olympic sport.
We select, condition, and train teams to represent the United States in major diving events including the Olympic Games, World Championships, and the FINA Diving World Cup. Other well-known events include the AT&T National Diving Championships, the AT&T USA Diving Grand Prix, and the Junior and Age Group National Diving Championships.
Many of our athletes begin diving as youths in our junior programs conducted through more than 200 clubs nationwide. Some go on to the senior level to become top national and international competitive divers. And our masters program supports those who no longer compete at the senior level, but wish to continue diving well into adulthood.
USA Diving is also a resource for guidance and information regarding all aspects of the sport. Connection through our membership gives coaches, divers, and fans access to the latest diving programs, events, news, and more. USA Diving members experience the excitement of diving at every level. http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Diving