OKLAHOMA CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:ENBL) announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer Rod Sailor will present at the Master Limited Partnership Association’s (MLPA) 2016 MLP Investor Conference in Orlando, Florida. The presentation will begin at 8 a.m. EDT Friday, June 3. A copy of the presentation will be available in the Events & Presentations section of Enable’s investor relations website at http://investors.enablemidstream.com/.
John Laws, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and other members of Enable Midstream’s investor team will join Mr. Sailor at the conference and will conduct one-on-one meetings with the investment community.
Enable’s website is www.enablemidstream.com. On the investor relations tab of Enable’s website, http://investors.enablemidstream.com/, Enable makes available free of charge a variety of information to investors. Enable’s goal is to maintain the investor relations tab of its website as a portal through which investors can easily find or navigate to pertinent information about Enable, including but not limited to:
- Enable’s annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K, and any amendments to those reports as soon as reasonably practicable after Enable electronically files that material with or furnishes it to the SEC;
- press releases on quarterly distributions, quarterly earnings, and other developments;
- governance information, including Enable’s governance guidelines, committee charters, and code of ethics and business conduct;
- information on events and presentations, including an archive of available calls, webcasts, and presentations;
- news and other announcements that Enable may post from time to time that investors may find useful or interesting; and
- opportunities to sign up for email alerts and RSS feeds to have information pushed in real time.
ABOUT ENABLE MIDSTREAM PARTNERS
Enable owns, operates and develops strategically located natural gas and crude oil infrastructure assets. Enable’s assets include approximately 12,400 miles of gathering pipelines, 13 major processing plants with approximately 2.3 billion cubic feet per day of processing capacity, approximately 7,900 miles of interstate pipelines (including Southeast Supply Header, LLC of which Enable owns 50 percent), approximately 2,200 miles of intrastate pipelines and eight storage facilities comprising 85.0 billion cubic feet of storage capacity. For more information, visit EnableMidstream.com.