SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eating healthy and haven’t had pancakes and syrup for years? Get ready to indulge with low carb, natural syrups coming to market this summer from the Silver Fern™ Brand, a new food company changing the way health-conscious consumers enjoy anything sweet. A new crowdfunding campaign launched this morning on Indiegogo has already reached 50 percent of its $10,000 goal to help consumers get the syrups—in maple, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry flavors—on the shelves faster and at a lower cost.
Silver Fern Brand introduced natural, protein pancake mixes in May as part of its Paka baking mixes, but the high cost of the ingredients required to create natural, high-fiber syrups with only 2 or 3 net carbs per serving motivated founder and CEO Phil Cox to look directly to his target audience through crowdfunding to help create a large initial production run that would ultimately lower the price of the syrups.
“What’s the point of a healthier pancake if you are going to drench it in unhealthy syrup?” Cox said. “I developed these for my own family, and after more than a year of research and testing, they’re ready to be shared with consumers so they aren’t using artificial ingredients or even real maple syrup, which while a healthier option, can have more than 50 diabetes-inducing grams of sugar per serving. These have two net carbs, giving you the real syrups flavor without the real problems. We’re making that possible but we need your help so more can enjoy healthier pancakes this summer!”
Help Bring Paka Syrups to Market By Contributing at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/natural-low-carb-pancake-syrup-silver-fern-brand--2
Like all Silver Fern Brand products, the syrups are sweetened with Kakato™ sweetener, a proprietary blend of stevia sweetener, monk fruit extract, tagatose prebiotic fiber and other natural sweeteners. They are natural and contain no artificial flavors or colors. They also don’t use sugar alcohols and have no added sugars.
The Indiegogo campaign will offer the following funding options:
- $3: Shout out on the Silver Fern Facebook page and a $5 off coupon for SilverFernBrand.com.
- $13: One 16 oz. bottle of Silver Fern Brand Paka syrup—flavor choice of maple, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry or blackberry.
- $26: One 16 oz. bottle of Silver Fern Brand Paka maple flavored syrup and a box of Silver Fern Brand high protein pancake mix.
- $50: Two bottles of syrup (maple and strawberry) and two boxes of Silver Fern Brand high protein pancake mix.
- $65: Five bottles of syrup (maple, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and raspberry).
- $150: Five bottles of Silver Fern Brand syrup (maple, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and raspberry), three boxes of Silver Fern™ brand high protein pancake mix and a 11.7 oz. canister of Kakato sweetener.
- $300: Ten bottles of Silver Fern Brand syrup (two maple, two strawberry, two blueberry, two blackberry and two raspberry), eight boxes of Silver Fern Brand high protein pancake mix, a 30 oz. canister of Kakato sweetener and an embossed Silver Fern Brand stainless steel canister.
- $1,000: Twenty bottles of Silver Fern Brand syrup (four maple, four strawberry, four blueberry, four blackberry, four raspberry), 30 boxes of Silver Fern Brand high protein pancake mix, four 30 oz canisters of Kakato sweetener, two 11.7 oz canisters of Tino fiber supplement, two embossed Silver Fern Brand stainless steel canisters and two shaker bottles.
All products ship free to the United States.
About Silver Fern Brand
Silver Fern Brand, whose name comes from the family heritage and association of the company's owners, desires to change the world of health and nutrition, so it's changing foods, treats, snacks, desserts, supplements, and much more through creative innovation. Products are re-invented from the foundation up to be cutting-edge and unparalleled. For more information, visit silverfernbrand.com.