The term DevOps typically refers to the emerging professional movement that advocates a collaborative working relationship between Development and IT Operations, resulting in the fast flow of planned work achieving the value stream that is between the business (where requirements are defined) and the customer (where value is delivered). But DevOps does not yet have precise or prescriptive practice methods. To meet its urgency to speed production and so the time to market, many organisations are finding that ITSM skills that they had invested in, fit in very well with DevOps' Agile collaborative and quickening business tempo. Enterprises with legacy systems of ITIL, ITSM are finding that DevOps are a perfect cultural match and a winning combination.
The continuous delivery of valuable software, or working software, is a measure of progress. Business people and developers must work together to make the project a success. But before you consider adopting new technology and methods, consider the challenges within your organization that needs addressing. Change must be approached as a project-by-project advancement rather than suddenly and completely.
The expert practitioners and thought leaders at this DevOps Summit will give help you to develop your business case and build the foundation towards getting significant return on investment. This one day programme is designed to connect a wide range of stakeholders and provide informational as well as and educational experience for all. This summit will engage not just existing DevOps pros, but also managers and executives like CIOs and CISOs, Dev and Ops managers, business leaders and architects.
- LEARN exactly why DevOps is relevant today from an economic, business and technology standpoint.
- HEAR first-hand from industry experts how development and operations teams work together to make it easy to develop and upgrade applications and how to improve IT service delivery agility.
- FIND OUT how the core values of collaboration, integration, and communication will allow enterprises to benefit from this new approach and how to improve collaboration between operations and development teams.
- FIND OUT what works, what doesn't, and what's next.
Topics to be covered:
- The value of DevOps in an enterprise
- Connecting the dots with people and processes
- DevOps as a business process
- Agility and speed of automation
- Changing culture to continuously deliver
- Orchestration in DevOps
- Open source innovations
- Configuration visibility
- Tools in DevOps
- Collaborative tools
- Measuring technology adoption
- Cloud and DevOps
- Tool demonstrations
- How to land a DevOps organisation into an existing one / Doing DevOps in a controlled way.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8p3b2/devops_summit