DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Cards and Payments Industry in Saudi Arabia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Saudi Arabia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Saudi Arabia cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010-2014).
The report also analyzes various payment cards market operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015-2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
- Current and forecast values for each market in Saudi Arabia cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid card market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash transactions, checks, direct debits and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and online payment types.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Saudi Arabia cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Saudi Arabia cards and payments industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Key Facts and Events
3 Executive Summary
4 Payment Instruments
6 Alternative Payments
7 Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry
8 Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers
9 Market Segmentation and New Product Launches
10 Payment Cards
11 Debit Cards
12 Credit Cards
13 Charge Cards
14 Commercial Cards
15 Card Issuers
16 Prepaid Cards
- Al Rajhi Bank
- The National Commercial Bank
- Arab National Bank
- Riyad Bank
- The Saudi British Bank
- Samba Financial Group
- American Express
- Diners Club
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd9hs8/the_cards_and