DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Quality Risk Management (San Diego, California - August 8th & 9th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
Our Quality Risk Management training course is designed to help effectively manage risks as a formalized system.
Course participants will learn Quality Risk Management principles and applications as they apply to ISO 14971 and ICH Q9, and become acquainted with the necessary tools, techniques, tips and skills for effective implementation of risk management.
Attendees of this course learn how to:
- Demonstrate what is important about your business and safe for customers.
- Identify the components of the quality risk management process.
- Understand roles and responsibilities in risk management.
- Discuss hazards and risks in designs, systems, and processes.
- Appropriately apply Risk Assessment tools.
- Connect risk review to your company's quality system processes.
- Provide a documented, approved rationale for your decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2skm6/quality_risk