DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Investigations and CAPA (San Diego, California - August 4th & 5th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
Our Investigations & CAPA training course is designed to meet the requirements mandated by world regulatory bodies to effectively investigate and locate causes and correct them. We show you how to properly identify non-conformances (problems), how to assess and prioritize them based on risk, and how to implement a proper corrective and/or preventive action.
We use an interactive approach to show you how to effectively apply risk-based methodology throughout the investigation process.
Specifically, we focus on how you identify issues, assess and prioritize them, investigate to root cause, and implement corrective and/or preventive actions.
Attendees of this course learn how to:
- Minimize repeat investigations.
- Reduce length and number of investigations.
- Identify true root causes.
- Pinpoint root causes using facts instead of guesswork or opinion.
- Avoid costly experiments and trial fixes by logically testing possible causes.
- Assess and prioritize each Event based on risk.
- Target potential problems before they happen and develop actions to prevent them.
- Check effectiveness of corrective actions in the CAPA system.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/flldbf/investigations