DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "T-Cell Redirecting Bispecific Antibodies 2016: A Competitive Landscape Analysis of Stakeholders, Technologies, Pipelines and Deals" report to their offering.
"T-Cell Redirecting Bispecific Antibodies 2016: A Competitive Landscape Analysis of Stakeholders, Technologies, Pipelines and Deals" as of May 2016 brings you up-to-date information about and analysis of 34 corporate players, 22 key technologies, 47 T-cell and NK-cell redirecting bispecific antibody profiles, business deals and private and public financing rounds.
The report analyzes the pipeline of T-cell and NK-cell redirecting bispecific antibody molecules regarding preferred targets, molecular constructs, dosing schedules, clinical experience, combination study plans, competition with other treatment modalities and the next wave of T-cell and NK-cell redirecting antibodies.
Preferences in bispecific antibody technologies are evaluated regarding drug candidate output, partnering, technological features and impact on clinical administration regimens.
The report highlights the commercial value of T-cell redirecting bispecific antibody immunotherautics in terms of drug prices, sales, company acquisition prices, economic terms of partnering deals, and private or public financing rounds.
What will you find in the report?
- Profiles of 34 companies active in the field;
- Comprehensive description of 23 established and emerging T-cell or NK-cell redirecting antibodies
- Profiles of two approved and 45 T-cell or NK-cell redirecting bispecific antibodies in all phases of development;
- Technology selection and preferences of major pharma;
- Key characteristics of technologies with clinical stage drug candidates
- Emerging alternative bi- and trispecific formats
- Target selection and competition in drug candidates
- Competition of recombinant bispecific molecules with alternative treatment modalities
- Dosing schedules of clinical stage drug candidates based on molecular features
- Economic terms of collaboration and licensing deals;
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Competitive Landscape Analysis
4. Company Profiles
5. Technology Profiles
6. Drug & Drug Candidate Profiles
- Affimed Therapeutics
- Alligator Biosciences
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Eureka Therapeutics
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Biotech
- Molecular Partners
- Neovii Biotech
- OMT Therapeutics
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Wuhan YZY Biopharma
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rk4fm2/tcell