DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Development and Market of Sports Brace in China 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Sports braces protects joints and muscles for the duration of sport activities, and helps body injuries recover after sport activities. In first three quarters of 2015, there were 113 above-scale sports brace enterprises. The industrial capitalization was valued Yen 6 billion, with YOY 7.42% growth; and the sales revenue was about Yen 9.8 billion, YOY 5.34% growth.
There is an increasing population spend on leisure time on sports activities, and the sports braces demand will raise consequently. The author estimates that the Chinese sports brace market size will achieve Yen 19 billion by 2020.
Aim of the Report:
- To provide readers with comprehensive and in- depth understanding of sports brace market;
- To discuss and analyze price fluctuation and find out its reasons;
- To reveal detailed production situation of sports brace;
- To analyze the potential of sports brace market;
- To reveal opportunities for sports brace in global and China.
Benefits of the report:
- Obtain the latest information of the sports brace industry, such as market size, price index, key players, etc.;
- Discover market potential in upstream, downstream and different segments;
- Find out how sports brace market will change and how your business can be involved;
- To understand sports brace import and export situation;
- Keep informed of your competitors/their activities in China;
- Learn about key market drivers, investment opportunity;
- Gain vital business intelligence of sports brace before entering competition;
- Dongguan Weibao Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Riying Sports Goods Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Lifengbao Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd
Definition and Methodology
1 Chinese Sports Brace Supply and Demand
2 Chinese Sports Brace Industrial Chain
3 Chinese Sports Brace Import and Export
4 Bellwether Company
5 Forecast And Prospective
6 Conclusion And Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djkdtm/development_and