Adhesives Global Market Analytics Report 2016 Including: Water-based, Solvent-based, Hot-melt-based, Reactive & others, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate 2011 - 2019, Analysing: Value, Employment, Enterprises, Capital Expenditure, R&D Spend, Production, International Trade, Covering: Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East & Africa, Oceania'
The Adhesives Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global adhesives market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Water-based, Solvent-based, Hot-melt-based and Reactive & Others.
- Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- H.B. Fuller and Bostik SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmg6h8/adhesives_global