This market insight gives a quick look at the Global Rugs and Carpets market which promises a great futuristic growth in the regions of Europe and North America.
Tufted carpets and rugs is the largest product segment followed by Woven and Needle-felt types. The non-residential market will be driven by the rising spend on office and commercial and institutional construction, while demand in the transportation equipment segment is forecast to rise modestly as motor vehicle production decelerates.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Definition
2. Market Size and Forecast
- The Global Growing Demand for Rugs and Carpet is in Proportion to Construction Activities and Weather Conditions
3. Market Forecast by Regions
4. Product Segmentation
- Specifics Driving Adoption of Rugs and Carpets, Globally
5. Market Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
6. Competition Mapping
- Brief Profile of Competitors
7. Global Value Chain
8. Global Import Export Trends - Statistics and Key Insights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwkj4l/global_rugs_and