DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Metal Matrix Composites Market: 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The global volume market for metal matrix composite is expected to grow from 6.2 thousand tons in 2014 to 6.5 thousand tons in 2015 at a year-on-year (YOY) growth rate of 5.7%. In addition, the market is expected to grow at a five-year CAGR (2015 to 2020) of 5.9%, to reach 8.7 thousand tons in 2020.
This report also highpoints the suppliers landscape with a focus on major companies with profiles and SWOT analysis in detail.
This report could be used for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global markets for metal matrix.
- Analyse global metal matrix market on the basis of its application with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information on metal matrix market breakdown by end user application industry
- 3A Composites
- Advanced Refractory Technology (Art)
- Adma Products, Inc.
- Alstrong Enterprises India (Pvt) Ltd.
- American Metal Fibers, Inc.
- Composite Metal Technology Plc
- Cps Technologies Corp.
- Cymat Corp.
- Daewha Alloytech Co, Ltd.
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke Gmbh.
- Dwa Aluminum Composites Usa, Inc.
- Gibbs Die Casting Corp.
- GKN Plc.
- H.C. Starck Gmbh
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
- Kspg AG
- Mer Corp.
- Metal Matrix Abracadeiras
- Metal Matrix Cast Composites Llc
- Metalba S.P.A
- Mi-Tech MetaLS Inc.
- Mx Composites Ab
- Omni-Lite Industries Canada Inc.
- Plansee Holding Ag.
- Powdermet Inc.
- Rio Tinto Alcan
- Sandvik Ab
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Talon Composites, Inc.
- Thermal Transfer Composites Llc.
- Tisics Ltd.
- Triton Systems, Inc.
- Twin Fin
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Summary
Chapter 3 - Overview
Chapter 4 - Global Market Forecast for Metal Matrix Composites
Chapter 5 - Market Drivers
Chapter 6 - Suppliers Landscape and Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tk64bs/global_metal