It is projected that the global market for transformers will grow from $31.0 billion in 2015 to $33.4 billion in 2016 at a year-on-year growth rate of 7.7%. In addition, the market is expected to grow at a five-year CAGR of 8.0% from 2016 to 2021, to reach $49.1 billion by the end of the forecast period.
The major players in electrical transformer market are ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Powell Industries Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (India), Crompton Greaves Ltd. (India), Eaton Corp. (Ireland), Hyosung Corp. (South Korea), Mitsubishi Electric Corp.(Japan), GE Co. (U.S.) and OJSC Power Machines (Russia) among others.
"Global Market for Electrical Transformer, 2021" discusses the following aspects of global electrical transformer market:
- Global Electrical Transformer market size, share & forecast
- Segmental analysis of Switchgear, by region, end user industry by type and components.
- Competitive vendor's landscape and company SWOT analysis.
- Api Delevan Inc.
- Asea Brown Boveri (Abb)
- Bharat Heavy ElectricaLS Ltd.
- Bi Technologies Corp.
- Caddell-Burns Manufacturing Co.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Datatronic Distribution Inc.
- Efacec Group
- Excel Electronics Industries
- First Philippine Electric Corp.
- Ge Co.
- Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Morgan Schaffer
- Muskaan Power Infrastructure
- New Korea Electric
- Nissin Electric Co. Ltd.
- Osram Licht AG
- Pulse Electronics Corp.
- R.E. Uptegraff Manufacturing Company
- Rts Power Corporation Ltd.
- S.P. Electric Industry Co.
- Schneider Electric Sa
- Siemens Energy
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Tanelec Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Voltran Ltd.
- Waukesha Electric Systems Inc.
Winder Electrical Ltd.
4 Global Transformers Market Forecast
5 Key Drivers for Transformer Market
6 Suppliers Landscape and Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbj2st/global_electrical