DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Coated Flat Glass Technologies and Application Market: 2015-2020" report to their offering.
A glass is coated to enhance its aesthetic appearance and inculcate advanced properties to resist scratch and corrosion. A coated flat glass has unique properties of transmission/reflection/absorption for solar protection regulating energy consumption and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
The recovery in economic conditions and increase in per capita income is driving the market. New developments in the glass coating technologies have ensued to lessen the global energy consumption, mainly from architectural buildings and automotive sectors with less CO2 emissions.
It is projected that the global market for coated flat glass will grow from nearly $25.7 billion in 2015 to nearly $34.5 billion by 2020 at a five-year CAGR (2015 to 2020) of 6.0%.
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
- Avic Sanxin Co., Ltd.
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- China Glass Holdings Ltd.
- China Yaohua Glass Group Corp.,
- Csg Holding Co., Ltd.
- Euroglas Gmbh
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Guardian Industries
- Hebei Yingxin Glass Group Co., Ltd.
- Interpane Glass Industries AG
- Kibing Group Pte Ltd.
- Luoyang Glass Company Ltd.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Ppg Industries
- Salavatsteklo Ojsc/Salavatsteklo Oao
- Sangalli Vetro S.P.A.
- Shandong Jin Jing (Group) Co., Ltd.
- SYP (Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington) Glass Group Co., Ltd.
- SYP Glass Group Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Glass Industrial Corp.
- Trakya Cam Sanayii A.S
- Viglacera Corp.
- Weihai Blue Star Glass Holding Co., Ltd.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Summary
Chapter 3 - Overview
Chapter 4 - Global Market Forecast for Coated Flat Glass
Chapter 5 - Industry Drivers
Chapter 6 - Suppliers Landscape And Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nw95zz/global_coated