The global temperature sensor market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.87% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global temperature sensor market for the period 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of temperature sensors to the following segments:
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Consumer electronics
- Others (aerospace and defense, pulp and paper, and medical)
The report, Global Temperature Sensor Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Analog Devices
- Maxim Integrated Products
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Technology landscape
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79vkpt/global