DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Tumor Ablation Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Tumor Ablation Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 12.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $2.45 billion by 2025.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research.
The Tumor Ablation Devices Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Neuwave Medical Inc.
- Monteris Medical, Inc
- Misonix, Inc.
- Mermaid Medical A/S
- Medtronic Plc. (Covidien)
- Hironic Co., Ltd.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- EDAP TMS S.A
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Biotronic NeuroNetwork, LLC
- Baylis Medical, biolitec AG
- Alpinion Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Tumor Ablation Devices Market, By Product
5 Tumor Ablation Devices Market, By Treatment
6 Tumor Ablation Devices Market, By Application
7 Tumor Ablation Devices Market, By End User
8 Tumor Ablation Devices Market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpvs5t/global_tumor