DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Facial Recognition Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Facial Recognition Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 18.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $20 billion by 2025.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
The Facial Recognition Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- DAON, Inc.
- FaceFirst, Inc.
- Imagus Technology Pty Ltd
- Cross Match Technologies, Inc.
- 3M Cogent
- Aurora Computer Services Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- Cognitec Systems
- ZK Software, Inc.
- Animetrics, Inc.
- Aynoix Inc.
- Safran Group
- Aware Inc.
- PC Expressions LLC
- Blue Spike LLC
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Facial Recognition Market, By End User
5 Facial Recognition Market, By Type
6 Facial Recognition Market, By Software
7 Facial Recognition Market, By Hardware
8 Facial Recognition Market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf8dn8/global_facial