DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Halogens Market in India (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine): Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of halogens market in India (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine).
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
- Halogens market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HALOGENS MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of halogens market
2.2. Producers of halogens in India, including contact details and product range
3. INDIA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FLUORINE, CHLORINE, BROMINE AND IODINE
3.1. Export and import of chlorine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of iodine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fluorine and bromine: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. CONSUMERS OF HALOGENS ON INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Halogens in India (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
5.2. Halogens consumers in India (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whcvw3/halogens_market