DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East and North Africa Investment Tracker January-March 2016" report to their offering.
The MENA investment tracker provides a quarterly snapshot of the investment activity in Middle East and North African region. It analyses investment activity on a quarter-on-quarter basis in terms of the number and value of projects. The data is segmented by different industries, regions, stages of implementation, types of ownership, and types of project for deeper analysis and insights.
Moreover, the study provides information about big-ticket projects. The investment tracker can be useful to companies for business planning and decision making by providing analysis of the industries they belong to as well as of the allied industries in their value chain and larger ecosystem.
Key Topics Covered:
1. An Overview of Investment Activity in MENA during Jan-March 2016
- Investment Overview
- Investment Overview - By Ownership
- Investment Overview - By Project Type
- Investment Overview - By Implementation Stage
- Investment Overview - By Industry
2. Top 20 Investors for January - March 2016
- Top 20 Investors for January-March 2016
3. Industry-level Investment Analysis
- Industry-Level Analysis
4. Regional Investment Analysis
- Regional Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mpthq9/middle_east_and