Fertilizer Global Market Analytics Report 2016 Including: Nitrogen, Phosphate & others, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate 2011 - 2019, Analysing: Value, Employment, Enterprises, Capital Expenditure, R&D Spend, Production, International Trade, Covering: Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East & Africa, Oceania'
The Fertilizer Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global fertilizer market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
A fertilizer is any material of natural or synthetic origin that is applied to soils or to plants to supply one or more plant nutrients essential to the growth of plants. The fertilizer industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in nitrogenous fertilizer manufacturing, phosphatic fertilizer manufacturing and fertilizer manufacturing.
Many farmers across the world are shifting from chemical fertilizers to organic fertilizers. Organic fertilizers are carbon-based compounds that increase the productivity and growth quality of plants. Using organic fertilizers helps ensure food produced from these fertilizers is non-toxic, safe and environment friendly and also ensures farms remain fertile for longer periods. Organic fertilizers play an important role in practising sustainable organic farming by the farming community.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Agrium Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Bunge Ltd.
- CVR Partners
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6sjw45/fertilizer_global