DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "General Industrial Coatings US Market Report & Database " report to their offering.
The report focuses specifically on the U.S market for general industrial coatings, in both volume and value, with 2015 as the base year and forecasts for 2020. Detailed key data points include market shares, split by technology and chemistry and detailed prices and values for each of the segments.
The market is divided into 5 distinct segments:
- Coil & Extrusion Coatings
- Metal Packaging Coatings
- 3C Coatings (Domestic Appliances & Consumer Electronics)
- General Finishes (for Metal, Plastic & Other Surfaces)
- Road Marking Paints
- Market volumes in tonnes by type of resin & application system for each product segment
- Market values and prices by type of resin & application system for each product segment
- Market shares by company for each product segment
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in the U.S, backed up by thorough secondary research and in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhxpt6/general