DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Umbilical Market (By Type, By Region, By Country): Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Increasing concern towards declining crude oil prices coupled with the restoration of mature fields and exploring deep sea oil and gas reservoirs drive the growth of Umbilical Market.
The Global Umbilical Market in Oil and Gas Industry has been growing at a positive rate, on account of the rising demand for oil and gas globally. The decline in the exploration and production, due to surplus oil in market across the globe has delayed the projects for the time being. However, increasing deep sea developments for hydrocarbons have been triggering the offshore market further driving the market for Umbilical.
During 2016-21, Global Umbilical market in oilfield is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.66%. Moreover, a decrease in crude oil prices will induce more pressure on the economies to exercise cost effective well practices and will result in rise in umbilicals in the coming years.
Scope of the Report:
The report provides Segmentation of Umbilical by Types:
- Hydraulic Umbilical.
- Electro Hydraulic Umbilical.
- Electro - Fiber Optical Hydraulic Umbilical.
Electro Hydraulic & Electro- Fiber Optical Umbilical with Medium
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Product Overview
4. Global Oil and Gas Industry Overview
5. Global Umbilical Market Overview
6. Global Umbilical Market Overview, By Regional Break-Up
7. Americas Umbilical Market: An Analysis
8. Europe Umbilical Market: An Analysis
9. Africa Umbilical Market: An Analysis
10. Middle East Umbilical Market: An Analysis
11. APAC Umbilical Market: An Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends and Developments
14. Porter Five Forces Analysis
15. SWOT Analysis
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Competitive Landscape
- Aker Solutions
- JDR Cable Systems Ltd
- Oceaneering International Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Prysmian Group
- Subsea 7
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8w9fr/global_umbilical